Can Knapsack import tokens from Figma?
Knapsack enables designers to define tokens, create dynamic documentation, and kick off an engineering-approved workflow that results in implementable styles (e.g. CSS or SWIFT code) delivered to product engineers.
When these decisions originate in Figma, Knapsack recommends the following workflow for pulling that data into Knapsack:
- Set up the Token Studio for Figma plugin (recently renamed from "Figma Tokens")
- Sync your Figma styles to the plugin (and make any additions as needed directly within the plugin UI)
- Switch to the JSON view and copy the JSON from this plugin
- Paste that JSON into the Import Token JSON feature within Knapsack's UI.
- Kick off the publishing or review workflow.